Saturday, July 4, 2009

Asian Make up - How to Date Asian Women

Asian Make up - How to Date Asian Women

Before I get started I first want to say that I've spent years online looking for material on how to date Asian women and I've read several books from the so called experts but never found the true answer. Furthermore, the last thing I need is an Asian guy telling me how to date Asian women because he doesn't face the barriers us white and black guys have to overcome. Simply put what works for him doesn't necessarily work for us. This article is to teach "Western Men" how to date Asian women.

Make up new look 2008-8-30 by Miaoaim2008.

I don't like to think of myself as a Casanova or even a Playboy, quite simply put, I'm nothing more than a good salesman. This being said, all men are born salesman and we have all closed that ultimate deal! Its only a natural talent that all men have, our hormones drive the gears in our brains that start calculating how we can close the deal. What I mean is that every mans' first real closing was the first time they had sex. Most of us pitched and marketed ourselves for countless hours and relentlessly persuade our prospect til finally they bought it and the commission was PAID IN FULL! Some pulled it off behind the bleachers at school or in their parents bed but like most, I closed my first deal in the backseat of my car.

Make up new look 2008-8-30 by Miaoaim2008.

I became very good at this and even formed my own little strategy that seemed to last through the years. As I got older and wiser so did the girls and my strategy had to keep up. My skills seemed to advance just fine until one day I tried it on an Asian girl and hit a brick wall. That's when I learned, that no matter how sweet and beautiful these girls are, when it comes to giving the "cold shoulder" they are the coldest! Asian girls have shot me down so quick and so hard that it has bruised my ego for weeks. I even had moments where I thought that I would never try to talk to an Asian women again. I had to face it, in all my glory I just didn't know how to date Asian women.

Make up series Part two by ecec01.

In my adulthood I've had the pleasure of taking several business assignments in Asia and have spent years working and traveling to several Asian countries including India, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Singapore. I had no choice, either stay home every night with my bottle of lotion or learn how to date Asian women. It took time to adjust my techniques but now anywhere in the world I go I seem to be a true Asian magnet.

Asian Make up - How to Date Asian Women

Miss China Europe Finals Make-up Test. by Wesley Oostvogels.

No comments:

Post a Comment